- Manufacturier : Bayliner
- Modèle : 160 Bowrider
- Type : Bowriders
- Length overall (loa) : 16'2"
- Beam : 7'2"
- Deadrise : 16º
- Estimated draft : 2' 7"
- Fuel capacity : 18 gal
- Max people capacity : 5
- Max hp rating : 100 HP
- Key features : Wraparound windshield and deep freeboard promote safety.
Three-person aft bench seat and transom boarding ladder.
Easy-to-read, no-glare helm gauges.
Spacious bow seating with cup holders, grab handles and storage beneath cushions.
- Engine : 90 HP EFI 4-Stroke Mercury Outboard
- Cockpit : Fuel Fill w/ Intergrated Vent
- Engine compartment : Battery Switch
500gph Bilge Pump (Manual)
- Helm : Multi-Function Gauges W/ Fog Resistant Glass Lenses: Fuel, Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter
12V Accessory Outlet
Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/ Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Custom Sport Steering Wheel
- Hull and deck : Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
12V Navigation Lights
Fiberglass Floor Liner
Swim Platform W/ Telescoping Ladder
- Interior color : Graphite (Gray and White)
- Steering : Mechanical Cable Steering (Outboard Models)
- Additional : Analog Trim Indicator
- Trailer : Single-Axle Galvanized Trailer w/o Brakes
- Color selection : Solid: White, Blue, Black, or Grey Hull
Two-Tone: White Hull w/Blue, Black, or Grey Hullside
- Power steering options : Hydraulic Steering System (115HP and Below)
- Seating & upholstery : Desert Sand Interior Exchange
- Canvas options : Bimini, 6' Top W/ Boot
Snap-On Bow Well & Cockpit Cover (Windshield)
- Water sport options : Ski Tow Pylon
- Sound system : Stereo AM/FM - mp3 Player Ready
- Additional options : High Altitude Prop
Automatic 500gph Bilge Pump
This versatile, entry-level bowrider is great for couples and small families. It brings abundant storage, full windshield protection, a spacious cockpit and predictable performance to the party, making it a hit with those looking for maximum value in a small bowrider. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ve just found it.